3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2016 6:45 AM by Brad Lawryk

Frustrated...I can't be the only one

johnr50399020

I have to date inadvertently licensed 6 images. I am hoping to get credit for 4 of them. As I read over the community forum I find that I'm not alone.  Maybe to license an image it should be a three step process, or something of that nature. As I comb over all of your wonderful images I save the ones that I think represent the feeling I'm looking for.  After my search I delete the ones that I no longer like and inadvertently license unwanted images. Can we find a solution... I know I'm not the only one having this issue maybe someone has a suggestion that may help I'm open to suggestions. The only image that I intentionally licensed is # 77107461. PLEASE HELP...  

Distraught

• 1. Re: Frustrated...I can't be the only one
          Brad Lawryk Adobe Community Professional & MVP

No, you are definitely not the only one. Even myself who has licensed close to 100 images or even more, I often end up accidental doing it as well. You would think with the number of credits they have had to refund that they would do something about it. Seriously, it's an easy fix.

• 2. Re: Frustrated...I can't be the only one
            Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi johnr50399020

Are you saving the previews to a Library and selecting the delete option from there?  Do you recall at what point the image is licensed by mistake?

The design team are working on improving the licensing workflow to prevent these types of issues.

In the meantime, I have credited 4 images to your account.

Kind regards

Bev

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Frustrated...I can't be the only one
              Brad Lawryk Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Beverley,

there needs to be a confirmation step when licensing from the site like there is when licensing from in an app like PS. Way to easy to hit the license instead of save links especially if on a tablet or something by mistake or by simply being new to the site.

This is has been a problem since day one and is such an easy fix.

1 person found this helpful