1. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro X and trying to place a signture field to sign the pdf.
2. After double click the "sign" bottom. There is a popup windows show the message "Adobe reader has stopped working".
3. If I click "sign" bottom only one. It is ok.
4. Please help. What is the problem ?
5. Thanks all.
or anyone email to me : firstname.lastname@example.org
Moved the a more appropriate forum (Adobe Acrobat - Editing)
What's your OS version?
case 1. Win 7 32bit + Adobe Acrobat X Pro
case 2. Win 7 32 bit + Adobe Reader XI (enable PDF Extension )
case 3. Win 7 64 bit + Adobe Reader XI (enable PDF Extension )
Same Error. (Click once "Sign" it works normally. Click twice "Sign", Error windws will popup)
1. Sign PDF file is OK When newly install Win + Adobe Acrobat / Adobe Reader
2. After a week or a month, the error message happened again..
Thanks for your attention.