Intel Core i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz

16GB Ram

Nvidia Geforce GTX 970

Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard

120SSD HD

2GB SATA HD

Corsair RM850 PSU

Win 7 Pro 64bit

Rendering times are good until I start using third party plug-ins such as Red Giant's de-noise.
      The warp stabilizer can also take ages if using on longer clips to analyze.

Any suggestions on what I can upgrade (If at all) to speed up analyzing and rendering times?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Upgrade otions for faster rendering?
          Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Use Resource Monitor to see how much CPU and RAM is being used.  Take note of the disk usage.  That will give you an idea of where the bottleneck is.

• 2. Re: Upgrade otions for faster rendering?
            Bill Gehrke Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Overclocking the CPU is probably the only way without major upgrading.

Depending on your media and what you doing to that media you might want to try a faster drive for export like one of the new Samsung T1 or the newer T3 USB3 SSD's.  They are several times faster than your hard disk drive but with your existing CPU I rather doubt it is a storage speed problem, but if you are interested in testing they are relatively reasonable and I consider my three T1's essential as I put all my Premiere project files on one and am able to easily move it from laptop to desktop and back as I desire.