3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 11:34 PM by 99jon

Accuracy of Lightroom CC 2015.6 Slideshow preview/play.  What am I doing wrong?

D3m0n.Rider

I've been having trouble finding anyone else asking this in the forums so I suspect its something I'm doing wrong, so any help would be appreciated.

I've been going through the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5: Classroom in a book from Adobe Press, and I was working in the SlideShow chapter when I noticed putting a border and a dropshadow on the images looks just fine in the Slideshow module, but as soon as I hit Preview or Play to see it full screen, I get horrible results.  I would find this difficult at best to produce slideshows if this were always the case.  Please see my screenshots of the module version and during a playback and maybe give me pointers on what I'm doing wrong.

The only issue I can see is that I have a super high resolution screen, but I can't figure out why it doesn't look as bad in the module as it does during playback.

One thing to note... if I export the slideshow as a movie using a smaller resolution, the output seems to be fine - but as I said, this is really difficult to predict.

Thanks in advance

Setup In Slideshow ModuleClicking 'Preview'
      setup.pngpreview.png