7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 5:34 AM by 99jon

copyright

maryj63038576

why can't I get copyright info to work?

• 1. Re: copyright
          dj_paige Level 9

Is this a Lightroom question?

If so, please provide lots more details about what you are doing and then describe exactly what happens.

• 2. Re: copyright
            maryj63038576 Level 1

I am following the recognised procedure for entering metadata to get copyright to show on my photos - absolutely no luck, feels like I am in a techno nightmare at the moment.  New to LR ... already wishing maybe I hate it, can you help.

• 3. Re: copyright
              maryj63038576 Level 1

OK, response to questions seems to take forever ... have given up already.  Perhaps purchasing LR really was a waste of time if the support sector for it is so difficult to work around.  Signing off!

• 4. Re: copyright
                maryj63038576 Level 1

Hi dj

I have already signed out of the forum … too frustrated to continue.  I have followed the recognised procedure for entering metadata to get copyright note onto my photos … absolutely no luck.  Didn’t expect the support avenue of adobe LR to be so awkward.  Thanks for your reply anyway but I don’t feel I want to bother now. 

Mary J

• 5. Re: copyright
                  dj_paige Level 9

OK, response to questions seems to take forever ...

This is a user-to-user forum, people answer when they are available

I am following the recognised procedure for entering metadata to get copyright to show on my photos - absolutely no luck, feels like I am in a techno nightmare at the moment.  New to LR ... already wishing maybe I hate it, can you help.

Since I still don't know exactly what you are doing, I would appreciate it if you would describe the exact steps you are following. Provide lots and lots of details, or show us a screen capture. Saying you are following "the recognized procedure" really doesn't help me at.

• 6. Re: copyright
                    99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

See if this link helps. It also has a video on using the watermark Editor.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/using-watermark-editor.html