3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2016 11:22 AM by Karl Heinz Kremer

Can anyone explain why ADOBE DC is unable to edit a X

jskerrigan Level 1

I purchased ADOBE DC and I can not edit an X out of the document after I place it in the document and save it. I need to send y document out for review and then it is sent back for me to make changes. I have contacted ADOBE about this.here is there response.I think it is insane you cannot even remove an X mark that was placed in with the ADOBE software. If this is correct WHY have a editing software program.

Adobe Case Update

Your Adobe ID:

[removed by moderator]

Your Case Number:0187896925
      Case Description:How to

To: [removed by moderator]

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Adobe.

This is to inform you that the information that you fill out with the fill and sign feature, it flattens that area of the document and makes it non editable.

Thanks &

Regards
      Adobe Support

This email is in response to support case 0187896925 submitted by John Kerrigan.

To respond to this update or review your case history, log in to the Adobe Support Portal Online. Should you need to send us additional information, you can do so by opening the case and submitting your update.

If you have difficulties logging in, consult the Adobe ID and Membership FAQ.

Thank you,

Adobe Customer Care

[Moved from Forum Lounge to product-specific forum and removed personal information - Mod]