3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2016 8:12 AM by WolfShade

SOAP / WSDL issue

Blue Chrome Level 1

Using older version of Coldfusion (7 I think?  I know, I know...).  Anyhow, my WSDL echo page used to work, but then it stopped working unexpectedly.  My vendor tells me they are getting the following error:

Error attempting to create Java skeleton for CFC web service; nested exception is: coldfusion.xml.rpc.CFCInvocationException: [coldfusion.xml.rpc.SkeletonClassLoader$UnresolvedCFCDataTypeException : Could not resolve CFC datatype: /kydlgweb/echo.cfc].

Here is my code in the echo page:

<cfcomponent output="no">

<cffunction

name="echoString"

returntype="string"

output="no"

access="remote">

<cfargument name="input" type="string">

<cfset variables.CartID = arguments.input >

<cfstoredproc procedure="spPO_Upd_SPGEReg_UpdatePaid" datasource="ProjONE">

<cfprocparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar" value="#variables.CartID#">

<cfprocparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_timestamp" value="#Now()#">

</cfstoredproc>

<cfstoredproc procedure="spPO_Sel_SpgeReg_SpgeIdByCartId" datasource="ProjONE">

<cfprocparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar" value="#variables.CartID#">

<cfprocresult name="rs_District">

</cfstoredproc>

<cfstoredproc procedure="spPO_Upd_AdditionalFees_UpdatePaid" datasource="ProjONE">

<cfprocparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar" value="#rs_District.SPGE_ID#">

<cfprocparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_timestamp" value="#Now()#">

</cfstoredproc>

<cfreturn #arguments.input#>

</cffunction>

</cfcomponent>

Anybody see anything obvious?

• 1. Re: SOAP / WSDL issue
          WolfShade Level 4

How are you calling the function?

If you're using

new path.to.echo().echoString('value')

Try adding the argument name to the mix

new path.to.echo().echoString(input = 'value')

HTH,

^_^

• 2. Re: SOAP / WSDL issue
            Blue Chrome Level 1

I'm not exactly sure how they call it (our vendor).  We have a page that essentially creates a cart ID, then sends a soap request to the vendor payment page with cart information.  The vendor then sends a WSDL request back with just the cart ID, which our echo page processes.

I do notice that when I enter the echo page in a browser, it redirects me to the Coldfusion component browser login page.  That's not normal is it?

• 3. Re: SOAP / WSDL issue
              WolfShade Level 4

Has the vendor made any changes, recently?  Updates, upgrades, hotfixes, to any of their hardware or servers?  Even a Java update can really screw things up.  Especially if they upgraded to or past Java 1.7u31 from anything earlier.  That Java "update" destroyed our Solr collection capabilities.

I do notice that when I enter the echo page in a browser, it redirects me to the Coldfusion component browser login page.  That's not normal is it?

I honestly do not know.  I've never tried to access a cfc directly.  I believe we have it set so that if someone does try, it generates an email to the admin and redirects the user (hacker? bot?) to another page.

V/r,

^_^