• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 1

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2016 Jun 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a problem with Adobe Creative Cloud , when wanting to install I get error code 1 and try the solutions ( https://helpx.adobe.com/es/creative-cloud/kb/failed-install-creative-cloud- desktop.html ) but no use to me , what I can do? /

Hola

Tengo un problema con Adobe Creative Cloud, al momento de querer instalarlo me sale error codigo 1, ya intente las soluciones (https://helpx.adobe.com/es/creative-cloud/kb/failed-install-creative-cloud-desktop.html) pero ninguna me sirve, ¿que puedo hacer?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

Strange Francisco the steps provided typically resolve this error.  Did you also create new administrator account and try the installation under that new account per "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app?

If so then you can try downloading and installing the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application 3.7.0.272 directly from  All Adobe CC 2015 Updates: The Direct Download Links for Windows | ProDesignTools..

If this is successful then can you please updat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Francisco Javieh51195870 I am sorry you are facing difficulties installing the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.  What operating system are you using on this computer?  Was the Creative Cloud desktop app previously installed or is this a new installation?

Via Twitter you indicated you received an error when running the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application uninstaller utility available at Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application..  What error specifically did you receive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am installing with Windows 10

I had CS6, wanted to try Animate but asks me to download download the Creative Cloud, and now uninstall CS6 me and not let me install the creative cloud.

I get the error code 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the clarification Francisco.  I would recommend you proceed with removing all installed Adobe software.  Start with running any available uninstallers in the Programs and Features Control Panel.  Once this is complete you will then want download and run the CC Cleaner Tool available at Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems .

The fact that you continue to receive Error Code 1 would seem to indicate that separate uninstall utility is unable to function.  A complete removal of all installed Adobe software should insure that the current installation of the Creative Cloud desktop app is removed.

If you need a copy of Creative Suite 6 in the future the retail installation files are available at Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications .

Finally for details on how to install Animate CC see Download and install Adobe Creative Cloud apps..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And adobe uninstall everything and still not let me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Francisco which option did you choose when running the CC Cleaner Tool?  Can you post a screen shot of the option you choose?  You can find details on how to post a screen shot at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

You are also welcome to contact our support team at Contact Customer Care if you would like direct assistance with your installation error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe_1.pngAdobe_2.pngAdobe_3.pngAdobe_4.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update Francisco.  Also to confirm did you run all available uninstallers in the Programs and Features Control Panel?  The CC Cleaner Tool can only resolve errors when it ran in conjunction to the available uninstallers.

After you have verified there is no available installers for Adobe software please run the CC Cleaner Tool again.  Please choose option 1 to remove all installed Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe_5.png

excuse the delay, I had to leave

I still can

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe_6.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange Francisco the steps provided typically resolve this error.  Did you also create new administrator account and try the installation under that new account per "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app?

If so then you can try downloading and installing the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application 3.7.0.272 directly from  All Adobe CC 2015 Updates: The Direct Download Links for Windows | ProDesignTools..

If this is successful then can you please update this discussion with the security software title you are utilizing and it's version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdobeError.pngI already have another administrator account, and would not let me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is a possibility that has remote assistance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Francisco remote assistance is available.  Please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care .  If you can update this discussion with your case number it would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdobeCC.png

Already installed :D:D:D:D:D:D

Another question, change the administrator account, you'll have Animate in my two accounts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Francisco I do not understand your question, "Another question, change the administrator account, you'll have Animate in my two accounts?"  Can you please restate your inquiry?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

En mi computadora ya tengo dos cuentas, como decia la solucion 3.

Mi pregunta es que si en estas dos cuentas que tengo en mi computadora tendre el programa de "animate"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my computer and I have two accounts, as I said solution 3.

My question is that if I will have the program "animate" in these two accounts that I have on my computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the clarification Francisco so you have not yet created a new Administrator account for the computer?

You are installing Animate CC on one computer.  The installation will be available to run on the other User accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines