Have you looked at the console log for the android app? That might give a better indication of the issue.
If I had to guess you might have an external resource that you are calling. The security model is different on Android (see the WhiteList plugin). That might be blocking your code. But that is a guess...
There's not enough information in the question to really offer anything more than generic pointers. Hope this helps:
- iOS and Android support different web features; make sure you aren't using something that's Android-specific. "caniuse.com" is a great reasource.
- Plugin support varies across platforms. What plugins do you have installed? You may be using a plugin that is specific to iOS or in an iOS-specific manner.
- "loading screen" doesn't tell us anything -- is this a screen provided by your app, or is it the launch/splash screen?
- Also check the device's console with adb logcat -- there may be logs being generated on the device that are useful.
- It might help to see your config.xml, index.html, and index.js files (sans identifying information).
Edit: Misread; thought you were converting to iOS FROM Android. Edited to reflect actual quetion (iOS TO Android)