7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2016 5:59 AM by Szalam

Is it necessary Nvidia graphics for the Ae's Templates to work?

faridk94163449

Hi

Is it necessary Nvidia graphics for the Ae's Templates to work?

[Title edited by moderator to make it more descriptive]

• 1. Re: About
          squidkings Level 1

It shouldnt but be sure to click off GPU graphics processing in the preferences.

• 2. Re: About
            faridk94163449 Level 1

Hi

How to edit a ready template (i watched the preview before i downloaded it ) cause it could not work as in preview,only it played one clip

i watched some tutorials how to use templates in Ae he chose one file and changed the text but what if i want to choose multiple clips

cause template need several clips ,i put every clip in a sequence is that right?

thanks

• 3. Re: About
              Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You will have a lot less trouble with trying to use templates if you learn the basics of how to use AE first. Don't believe the template salespeople who tell you that you can use a template without any knowledge of AE. That is often not the case.

Here's a good, free set of resources to get you started.

• 4. Re: About
                faridk94163449 Level 1

Hi

that's right , in a tutorial when replace image to clip or picture it was clear here in the template i replaced image by a clip

cause this template is about video still those colors appears with the clip how to remove?2016-06-17 - 0001.jpg

thanks

• 5. Re: About
                  faridk94163449 Level 1

Hi

what important for me are the templates slideshow.. for AE i am downloading them from videoblocks as a unlimited download subscriber

but every template costs $49 is it possible to be incorrect ? i am following the guide that comes with the template is easy but is not working why After effects is complicated?

• 6. Re: About
                    faridk94163449 Level 1

Hi

what important for me are the templates slideshow.. for AE i am downloading them from videoblocks as a unlimited download subscriber

but every template costs $49 is it possible to be incorrect ? i am following the guide that comes with the template is easy but is not working why After effects is complicated?

• 7. Re: About
                      Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

faridk94163449 wrote:

still those colors appears with the clip how to remove?

Those color bars indicate missing footage. You will need to check for missing footage in your project panel and link it to the appropriate file. It is likely that the file is included in your download, but it's not where the AE project was looking for it. This is often the case with lower-quality templates.

faridk94163449 wrote:

why After effects is complicated?

Because it is very powerful. You can do SO MANY interesting and different things with After Effects. Thus, it is very complex.

faridk94163449 wrote:

i am downloading them from videoblocks as a unlimited download subscriber

but every template costs $49 is it possible to be incorrect ?

That sounds like a question for Video Blocks.

There is an old saying, "You get what you pay for". It means that low price often equals low quality. And, from what I've seen, that saying holds true with most Video Blocks templates...