• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why I can not have student price in Liechtenstein?

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am studing in Liechtenstein university. But when I was trying to buy abobe product from here, Its saying not available in your region as a student!!! can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

(Moving to Student and Teacher Edition Information​)

Hi Nazninp84131483,

Please check the following document , it lists all the regions and plans available in those region's:

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/creativecloud/cc/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf 

Adobe Creative Cloud Student and Teacher subscription is sold in Liechtenstein and you can purchase it from Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions page.

You are welcome to update this discussion in case yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Moving to Student and Teacher Edition Information​)

Hi Nazninp84131483,

Please check the following document , it lists all the regions and plans available in those region's:

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/creativecloud/cc/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf...

Adobe Creative Cloud Student and Teacher subscription is sold in Liechtenstein and you can purchase it from Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions page.

You are welcome to update this discussion in case you need further assistance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the info...

I did not find the page to verify me as a student and everytime I am trying to order it is saying not possible in Liechtenstein region.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines