Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter Quiz making and certificate presenting

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My organization just started using Adobe Connect Learning Management System and I am trying to create a content library for our members.  I subscribed to Adobe Presenter and feel okay with making a quiz but have no idea how to then generate a certificate of completion if the student passes the quiz.  I would like the users name and the current date to auto populate on the certificate if possible.  I have looked all over the internet trying to find a video that walks you through this process but have not found anything yet.  Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2016 Jun 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Training Module of Connect and Adobe Presenter don't really have much in the way of certificates to give upon completion of training. Presenter does have a Certificate interaction, but it is pretty limited as to the customization of it.

The solution that I have seen work best is to build a custom certificate that can be placed either in Presenter content or as a stand alone Course in a curriculum. The information on how to do this was discussed here:Adobe Connect User Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I redesigned the quiz results page to look like a certificate. For the date, I added the date similar to the footer whereby the date updates automatically. I also made a short Flash file that asks the person to put in their name and then it populates on the slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources