3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2016 7:05 AM by bhousto90

Shere,,

patrice78730126

How do I chance shering method in lightroom mobile? I mean if I earlier shared with flickr and now I want to shere with a email , then lightroom jump directly  to the Flickr option.

Thank you in advance!

Patric

• 1. Re: Shere,,
          99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hi Patric

If you click the icon with upward pointing arrow and choose share (see image below) you should get the Share dialog with all the options for your device.

LRmobileShare.jpg

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Shere,,
            patrice78730126 Level 1

Thank you for your quick response!

But I have a android tablet and I don't get the option to choose, it jumps directly to Flickr.

And it's the same problem in my Samsung S7, there i send a picture as mms and now I can't choose anything else.

Regards

Patric

• 3. Re: Shere,,
              bhousto90 Level 3

Sounds like you have made Flickr the "default application" for Sharing on your devices.

Go to Android settings and check Default Application setting for Flickr.

Once that is cleared and you share something again you will get the full list of options (until you set a new default)

(Specific instructions would best found on a Android support site as I do not have either of your specific devices)

-BH

1 person found this helpful