That would be best done in Illustrator.
Thanks Bob but your's truly is quite Ily-challenged!
To match that you need Illy's warping tools, but you can get something similar using Type on a path in ID, set the effect to stair step (select the text and double-click the type on a path tool), and then play withthe vertical scale of the glyphs to match the tops.
It's very straightforward in Illustrator:
- Use the Type tool to click (and release) to add text (you don't need to draw a frame like in InDesign).
- Format the text with options from the Control panel
- Select the text with the Selection tool
- Click the Make Envelope button (looks like a fan)
- Use Arc Lower with a negative bend
- Save and close
- File > Place to add to your InDesign doc
And that response makes mine!