5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2016 8:16 AM by Adorobat

Adobe on android

Miran1987

I have had adobe reader on my android  phone (htc) for a long while and it always worked. But since lately it does not work anymore. I have no clue why not. Maybe because my android had an update. But i can not open pdf files out of my emailaccount. Does not matter the size of it. It says they do not recognize the area or locationfile. This is really starting to bug me, because i can not use my pc for a while.

• 1. Re: Adobe on android
          Adorobat Adobe Employee

Hi Miran1987,

Could you please post a screenshot of the error message ?

Also try to uninstall Acrobat Reader and then restart the phone , and install Acrobat Reader again.

Let us know about the results.

Thank You!

Shivam

• 2. Re: Adobe on android
            Miran1987 Level 1

Since i do not have an clue how to post a screenshot in here i can not place one.

I already deinstalled en installes adobe a few times. With and without shutting my phone off.

The message literally translated says:

The file can not be summoned. Check location or netwerk and then try again. And how many times i try it I still get the same messages.

• 3. Re: Adobe on android
              Adorobat Adobe Employee

Hello ,

Could you please tell the model number of your HTC phone ?

Try to take a screenshot with the combinations of following keys :

Power + Home Button

Power + Volume Down Button

Could you please tell if this is happening with a specific file or with all the files ?

It might be possible that the file you want to view is on network location which is not available.

Thank You!

Shivam

• 4. Re: Adobe on android
                Miran1987 Level 1

To be fair i know how to make a screenshot. Just do not how to upload it. But nothing openend with adobe. I already downloaded a pdf reader caus this is taking me to long and i get important mails with pdf i have to read.

But i have an htc ons m8s and everything worked before.

• 5. Re: Adobe on android
                  Adorobat Adobe Employee

After taking the screenshot, send it as an attachment to yourself using your email service provider like Gmail or Yahoo , then open your mail on the desktop , save the attachment on your desktop.

To upload image here on forums - click on Reply>click on Image icon>choose file>select the screenshot>Insert image.

Below is the screenshot :

image icon.PNG

Thank You!

Shivam