Yup, just updated the Animate to 2015.2 and I cannot add ANY version of Adobe AIR SDK either. There is something definitely wrong... I am using the English version.
We are aware of this issue and working on it. Meanwhile could you please follow the below steps to make it work
1. copy “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Animate CC 2015.2”
2. paste under “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\”
3. rename the pasted folder as “Adobe Animate CC 2015”
Thank you very much for your quick reply.
The solution stated above is working, so it is all good for now!
Thnak you once again.
Glad that it helped Andrei, Happy Animating!
The August update to Animate CC 2015.2 has a fix for this issue. This update also brings you the following features and enhancements
- Google Fonts support for HTML5 Canvas documents
- New Brush Sizes with improved drawing experience
- New Publish Profile file format that can carry the embedded custom HTML templates along
- and more, you can refer to the complete list New Feature Summary (June and August 2016)
Please update your copy to the latest using Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application. If you do not see the update in Creative Cloud desktop application, please select ‘Check for App Updates’ option from the gear icon in the CC desktop app.