• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player download links not available

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have requested and received approval to distribute Flash Player and Acrobat Reader, and was able to successfully download and deploy previous versions, but today I attempted to download the 22.0.0.x version and there are not download links available to me on the page where I previously was able to download the software. Interestingly enough, the Acrobat Reader portion still works - I can still download versions of reader for deployment, but Flash Player is missing. Below is a screen shot  of the web page, but as you can see it is missing the links to the downloads.

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 11.33.29 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This issue was reported earlier today and the team is working to fix the links on the page.  Updates will be posted at No downloads available on Adobe Flash Player Distribution portal .  Please subscribe to that discussion thread for updates.

I am also branching your comment to a new post as the topic you posted to is unrelated to this issue.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines