P.S. This time, I cannot even uninstall the damn Creative Cloud application. When I try, I get this:
So -- I can't upgrade my applications, I can't uninstall Creative Cloud, I can't reinstall Creative Cloud . . . so why exactly am I paying a monthly fee for this exercise in futility and incompetence?
Here is the Solution : Delete the contents of the OOBE folder and relaunch the Creative Cloud desktop app
- Quit the Creative Cloud desktop application from the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Browse to the following location based on your operating system.
- Mac OS: /Users/<user folder>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
- Windows: C:\Users\<user folder>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
- Delete the entire contents of the OOBE folder.
- Restart the computer and launch the Creative Cloud desktop application again.Note: The app can take slightly longer than usual to load with this solution, as content in the OOBE folder is rebuilt after launch.