2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2016 3:32 AM by stuart.levine

Hey Adobe, WTH,  Don't u test ur crap on a Macbook?

stuart.levine

So, I have a Macbook.  I've been using Photoshop CC 2015 on it for almost 4 months now without any issues.  Then today, I see an update.  As I proceeded to update it says it will copy my preferences over to this new swank CC 2015.5 version and delete the old version.  I honestly did not think it prudent to save the previous version since I trutly thought you guys had your crap together.  Well, I was SOOOOOOO wrong.  After install the latest version of Photoshop CC 2015.5 and opening it on my MacBook it first froze the app and I had to force quit.  Next time I attempted to open a RAW file, it reported some nonsense about the graphics card.  Then I adjusted some of the settings (setting I might add that worked fine with the previous version) and was able to open one of my RAW files but when the ACR window appeared it looked normal for a second and then all the texted dimmer.  And, if I attempted to touch any of the sliders, the window when completely white but the functionality was still intact (like adjusting white balance etc).  I just could not see what was going on.  Perhaps you should text these apps on a MacBook (min is an early version 2015 with 1.3Ghz processor and 8 GB ram).   Please provide a means to revert back to CC 2015 from 2015.5 so I can work my photos again while traveling.