3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2016 1:09 PM by Steve Grisetti

Titles/Themes in Premiere Elements 9

jaimec88775931

Just started using Premiere Elements 9 and there are only 3-4 themes and the same for titles. Do I have to purchase this from somewhere to receive all of the titles and themes? Can someone direct me where to buy these add-ons?

Thank you!

• 1. Re: Titles/Themes in Premiere Elements 9
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Assuming you bought Premiere Elements in a boxed set, it should have come with a disc with additional content on it. Install that and it should include more themes, etc.

Otherwise, this content may be hard to find. You are, after all, working with a version of the program that's over six years old, and the entire way the program works has pretty dramatically changed since.

• 2. Re: Titles/Themes in Premiere Elements 9
            jaimec88775931 Level 1

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the response! Looks like the program was downloaded in 2011. I called customer support and they said the program downloads are available for 2-3 years after purchase on the adobe website. The program was not bought with a disc, it was downloaded online. Looks like since it's past the 2-3 year mark, there is no way to get those additional downloads. Unless you know of anything? Is there an Adobe store that I can contact, because those files have to be somewhere? This is for a company program, not personal, so I cannot purchase it really for myself.

Thanks for the help!

• 3. Re: Titles/Themes in Premiere Elements 9
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You may be able to find a used boxed/disc set on eBay or Amazon.