13 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2016 8:53 AM by Szalam

Red frame glitch/bug on renders out of AE 13.8 [Locked - duplicate thread]

hemawatd2382212

Hello Sir,

Firstly, I'm on a window 7 on a PC (i7-4790, CPU 3.60GHz) with 32 GB RAM, running the latest version of Adobe CC 13.8 and using a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 : 4GB. This issue has also come up on a PC and again, on the latest version of Adobe CC.

The issue I'm having is that I will get random red frames when rendering out comps.  Sometimes it will be an entire red frame.

depending on what's precomped.It was shown when I playback in the program & render the timeline and export.  I'm working with normal VDO footage. actually I work on the previous version nothing happend but after update into the lastest version red frames come.

This was happening pretty frequently.

This is absolutely infuriating and completely unacceptable.  the initial AE CC the 13.8 update.

If this is what we can expect out of CC, more frequent, but half-baked and poorly QCed "updates" that break the software, I paid many $$$$ for the Adobe program doesn't really seem like much of a value.

Fix this Adobe, Smoke is looking better by the minute.

P.S.

Please help to support us, we have urgent job but it doesn't work smoothly.

Best Regards,

Hemmawat P.