7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2016 9:55 AM by rdalexis972

Cannot search Adobe Stock

RDA972 Level 3

Why do I keep getting this error message on both my Win 10 laptop and desktop machines, "Sorry, something went wrong while searching Adobe Stock. Please, try again."? This message appears in every compatible application I start the searching process from: Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, etc.

Any help in resolving this frustrating issue would be much appreciated.

• 1. Re: Cannot search Adobe Stock
          RDA972 Level 3

I forgot to mention that I am using the latest versions of those applications (CC 2015.3).

• 2. Re: Cannot search Adobe Stock
            EvilBugQueen1 Adobe Employee

Hi Robert,

1. Please confirm, are you only seeing this issue while searching from within applications?
            2. Are you signed into the Creative Cloud desktop application while searching from within a program?
            3. Can you successfully search from the stock.adobe.com website?

EBQ

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Cannot search Adobe Stock
              rdalexis972

Hi EBQ

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Regarding your questions:

1. Please confirm, are you only seeing this issue while searching from within applications?

Yes, I am only encountering the issue while searching from within applications.

1. Are you signed into the Creative Cloud desktop application while searching from within a program?

I get the error message whether I am signed into the CC desktop application or not.

1. Can you successfully search from the stock.adobe.com website?

Yes, I can also import items into My Library from the website.

HTH.

• 4. Re: Cannot search Adobe Stock

Hi Robert,

It's very interesting that you responded to me somehow with a different Adobe ID. I've seen in the past where a customer has multiple Adobe IDs associated with an email address and it could be the source of your issue.

I'd recommend reaching out to Contact Customer Care and telling them that you may have multiple Adobe IDs. They can help you define a single Adobe ID.

If after you contacted them you still see the search issue please let me know and I can help you troubleshoot further.

EBQ

1 person found this helpful
                • 5. Re: Cannot search Adobe Stock
                  RDA972 Level 3

Hello again

Actually, I only have one Adobe ID (Adobe France) associated with my CC account. I responded to you with a different Adobe ID (from Adobe US) because Microsoft Edge used it automatically. The old US account dates back to the CS days and has nothing to do with my current CC account. Now that I am using Internet Explorer I have "reverted to type" so to speak. :-)

I hope the above clears things up.

• 6. Re: Cannot search Adobe Stock

Hi Robert,

I have messaged you privately with further information about this.

EBQ

• 7. Re: Cannot search Adobe Stock
                      rdalexis972 Level 1

Thanks EBQ. I'll follow your recommendations and report back.