3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2016 6:14 AM by BarbBinder

    Move text and objects automatically similar to Word?

    Cory Designer

      Similar to Word, I need when I start typing or placing objects in the middle of a page for the other text and objects to move down automatically. Now I have to manually drag all of my other text boxes and objects, even with the gridlines I created there is a lot of human error and adjusting. I am a novice so sorry I don't know the InDesign terminology. I did try to create a huge text box that goes to my margins on the master page and make sure it was on the same layer as my other text, but that doesn't seem to work. InDesign CC(v6?) on Windows. Thanks!