1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 23, 2016 11:14 AM by whsprague

adobe photoshop elements 14 en mac os x 10.9 en español

jorgeespaña

Good afternoon,

I need to install an adobe elements 14 in a mac os x 10.9, but i saw that only you have it, in english, french,,,,but a i need the spanish version.

Please tell me if i can change the language or only could have the software in english.

Please contact us soon it's very important for job.

Thanks for all

• 1. Re: adobe photoshop elements 14 en mac os x 10.9 en español
          whsprague Level 4

I am a user and have only installed my language. 

An Adobe facts page says you can get what you want.   http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements/faq.html

It says: 

"Which products are available as a trial and in which languages?

---Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 & Adobe Premiere Elements 14. Both are available in Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish."

"I would like to install my product in a different language than the one in which I installed the product during my trial period. Can I uninstall and reinstall my application in a different language?

---Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements offer the option to install the application in any one of many languages available. If you would prefer to install a purchased product in a language other than the one you installed during your trial period, simply go back to the original installer (whether DVD or Electronic Software Delivery), install the correct language, and then enter your serial number.