1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 24, 2016 1:42 AM by Beverley Gray

Warning Adobe Stock Customer Service.

clivew29062546

Has ANYONE had any luck with Adobe Stock Customer service.  I have never had such frustrating discussions with a customer service department.  I thought my cable provider was bad, but Adobe takes Customer DIS Service to a new level.  This is going to make a great Blogg for dissatisfied customers....

After trying to cancel the Adobe Stock online, as it tells you to do, It said I had to pay for the remaining 12 months, this is not s free trial, I didn't want to pay the annual subscription and so one of the options it said I could take was a two month free.  I thought great, I can now contact customer service and get the service cancelled..WRONG...DO NOT TAKE THIS OPTION IT IS A TRAP!!!

After endlessly trying to explain to  one after another online chat people, I was continuously told that I would have an answer in 3 days, seems that timescales Adobe tell us are set in stone, do not apply to their own staff.  The first time I contacted them on May 19th, I was told it was being refereed "senior level team" and "Sanjay: This is reference case ID 0218704304.  Sanjay: You will get a reply in 2-3 business days."....waited.....waited...waited some more.....then wasted more of my time by contacting again May 26th....(if my math is correct this is more than 3 days and I thought they would contact me...wonder how long it would have been if I had just not contacted them)....After again repeating the problem and the problem I had with cancelling which I am sure was within 30 days....then I get "Shankar: I will also personally follow up this case now from end and get back to you within 24-48 hours"........waited.....waited...waited some more.....then wasted more of my time by contacting again June 8th and after again asking for it to be cancelled......next billing was going to be taken on June 26th......"Sarath Kumar: I was just intimated that an email has been sent to the relevant team already and you will get a response on this within 24 hours.".....Just intimated....whats that mean, that it never was sent on hoping I would just go away.....FINALLY AN EMAIL FROM ADOBE.....June 10th....hmmm again not 24 hrs, seems every promise broken so far....response......"Clive, we are sorry to inform you that as you have accepted 02 months credit to continue annual commitment, hence our relevant team denied your request to cancel the Subscription without cancellation fee."....yep no one read any of my emails or discussions, the only reason I took that was so I could cancel, pointed out that I have never used the product since  before trying to cancel...why would I extend for 12 months to never use a product!!!!!! The email says....to review your case history or reopen the case, log in to the Adobe Support Portal online.....Oh yep there you go again misleading information....sounds nice...click on link...no option to reopen a case!!!!!  Why say it if it isn't true..ALSO at the bottom of the email is "For a list of support phone numbers, please visit our Contact Page."......click on link.....NO PHONE NUMBERS!!!!!!!..Why put it if it not true!!!!!  Just sounds good right!!  so again...onto customer services...

June 12th....after going through explaining again.....I should just have written it and cut and pasted it....they say "Valapureddygari: I seen the escalated case has been already closed since our relevant team denied your request to cancel the Subscription without cancellation fee."....the third line of this transcript I say...."I want it reopened..."....so it said in the email that I can reopen the case just click on link, now they say it is closed.....so off they go to their supervisor and low and behold....I should have been a medium....

Valapureddygari: I certainly understand your concern and this would have been the same if I was at your place. However I will have the case escalated to our senior team to check and fix the issue for you.

Valapureddygari: Please be informed that you will get the confirmation email in 2-3 business days from our senior team.

Something different...they say they will fix it for me....3 days, thats ok...I have until June 24th before I get billed a month.....I wait....and wait.....June 17th...contact them again after not receiving a reply in 3 days...."Mahesh Okay I see your case is under process, please wait for 2-3 days.....what ...why....how they are worth $10billion I do not know...oh yes I do....get everyone to subscribe then make it impossible to cancel...I am only asking for $147 be waived as it is a service I do not want to use and never have since trial period....

So I wait.....and wait....no response....no response.....now it is June 23rd and I cancel the subscription and have to pay the $147 cancellation fee otherwise I will be charged a full month and be out of pocket 50% of one month if I do not and it keeps on dragging on....and I contact them again....this time they say...Mahesh: I see that your case # 0218894647 is escalated, and then there is a request sent to the relevant team to check for the exception, you will get the reply within 24-48 hours. AGAIN.....Mahesh: Clive , the case was escalated on the same say, however it was re-escalated to the higher level team for the refund exception, once the higher level team will check, they will reply you via email.

All they would have to do is email in the time they say.....and tell me what is going on....If you say 2-3 days...email in 2-3 days.....It is not that hard....

But here I am now almost 2 months on and getting no where...no one reading the information and no one seems to be interested....I have paid the cancellation fee.....see If I get it refunded....Whats the betting on a response saying...."We were going to cancel your service but it appears you already have, We are sorry to have lost you as a customer we hope you will rejoin us soon...."

I asked for an email or contact number of a Customer Services Manger and was denied.....I think I have been reasonable and more than understanding but seems that gets you no where...

So I hope you have read this and be warned.....DO NOT TRY ANY ADOBE PRODUCTS ON TRIAL.....seems nothing they say is what they mean..

Let me know if you have better advice.