0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2016 8:26 PM by courtneyt58419652

When previewing in Windows Explorer, the mouse wheel won't scroll (on the right hand pane) the whole window just 'blinks' whenever I try (Note this ONLY happened since I installed Acrobat DC)

courtneyt58419652 Level 1

When previewing an adobe file in Windows Explorer preview, the mouse wheel won't scroll (on the right hand pane) the whole window just 'blinks' whenever I try. This has never happened on previous/older versions of Adobe, only since I installed the DC version. Other programs (Excel, Publisher) work normally and scroll with out a problem in the 'viewer'. When I uninstall the DC version and switch back to an older version it works fine like everything else and scrolls.

Somewhere the DC version configs settings or interferes with something that stops this. Any help would be appreciated as we have 'multiple page' pdfs which I don't want to be opening everytime I want to look at pages further down.

My operating system is 64 bit running windows 7. Running 8 gig RAM and my processor is Intel Core i7 - 2640m CPU @ 2.80 HGz (If this helps) but as I stated before, the older versions work perfectly in the preview pane in Windows Explorer.  I have tried looking for settings in Adobe, updating my mouse driver, looking for threads on this topic etc and a couple more other things all to no avail.

Thank you for your help in advance.