Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clear Cart - Shopping cart is empty. Go Back

Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some problems with the clear cart function.
I did not set it up and it essentially works but I want to correct these problems.
As I did not set it up I need clear instructions on how to fix these, if possible.

1. When clicking on Empty cart Shopping cart is empty. Go Back link is displayed, it takes you to the home page.
This needs to take you back to the page you were on.

2. You remain in the secure worldsecuresystems.com path, it should return to my url:path

3. It would be better if it just returned you to your last page without the message, to the correct path.

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Full disclosure, I am absolutely not an expert, however, I do have my e-comm set up as 'Go Back' to take customers to the prior page they were on.

<div class="prodBreadcrumb go-back">

<a href="javascript:history.back(1);"><i class="fa fa-long-arrow-left" aria-hidden="true"></i> Go back</a>

</div>

The 'long arrow left' thing is an image that's been used, however, this is what my code looks like.

I have a couple domains associated with my site, and they both stay on the correct path (without worldsecuresystems) and I want to tell you that should have been part of your domain setup. I am a visual learner, so it's hard for me to remember details unless I'm doing something myself, but since you'd yet to get a reply, I responded with the hope that perhaps the above snip of code will be able to point you in at least somewhat of the right direction.

I'm sure someone who is better at this than I would be able to either simplify that or tell you how to implement on your site. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines