I want to mention that it was the function of Mobile Link which allows you to access your files across devices but Mobile Link has been discontinued .You need to upload the documents from iPad itself.
Please visit this link for more information - Mobile Link discontinued from Acrobat and Reader
With the discontinuation of Mobile Link, you need to upload your documents to the Document Cloud yourself. After July 12, 2016, the upload operation will no longer be automatic.
Here are the steps to upload your documents to the Document Cloud from Acrobat Reader on your iPad or iPhone.
Method 1: Uploading a document to the Document Cloud
Method 2: Uploading multiple documents to the Document Cloud at once
- Go to the home screen of Acrobat Reader.
- Tap the blue chevron in the top bar to open the Location Switcher.
- Select Local.
- Tap the Checkmark icon (on iPad)
or tap the More icon and select "Select" from the menu (on iPhone)
- Select multiple documents that you want to upload to the Document Cloud.
- Tap the Upload icon in the bottom bar.
- Select "Upload to Document Cloud".
On your computer, you can sign in with the same Adobe ID and go to the Document Cloud section in Acrobat Reader DC. Your documents that are stored in the Document Cloud should appear in the file list.
Please let us know if you have additional questions.