2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2016 9:04 AM by Laura Steph Smith

Can Clip do 25fps?

Laura Steph Smith

If I import 25fps video, it seems to get exported as 30fps. Is there a way to keep it at 25fps? If not, will there be in a future release? Sadly it's not usable for me otherwise!

Thanks

Steve

• 1. Re: Can Clip do 25fps?
          petergaraway Adobe Employee

Hi Steve,

Currently if you export your project to YouTube, Twitter, Camera Roll, etc Clip will save the file as 30fps. If you send your project to Premiere Pro, Clip will preserve the original file(s) fps and resolution.  

We understand the desire to have the ability to export at different frame rates and resolutions. This is differently on our radar!

Let us know if there's anything else you would like to see in the app.

Best,

Peter Garaway

• 2. Re: Can Clip do 25fps?
            Laura Steph Smith Level 1

Hi Pete

That's great to hear that it's on your radar! Do you think it's likely to arrive in the next few months or is it a long term plan? The app is sadly useless to me otherwise . I tried shooting at 30fps but then I switched a mains light on and that was the end of that idea!

As for other features, the main thing if love is more flexibility with the audio track. If it had that and the frame rate sorted I could move from Kinemaster. Being able to export my mobile timeline to Premiere desktop would be well worth the switch!

Thanks for your help

Steve