4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2016 6:29 AM by desktops68989499

Creative Cloud Suite for Teams and Single-App license shared on one account

desktops68989499

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to activate a license for Photoshop CC Single-app (monthly) on an account that has two Create Cloud Suite for Teams licenses already in use.

When I try loading Photoshop CC on the account, it says that the product is already activated - yet when I manage the licenses online, the single-app license is not yet activated. How is it possible to activate this license for use? We already paid for the single-app (monthly) license yet it still needs to be activated on one of our machines for Photoshop-use only (per the license).

Additionally, 'Chat' support option doesn't open anything - it just lists it as an option yet there is no way to actually open a chat window. Pop-up and ad blockers were disabled too and it still won't load.

Thanks,

• 1. Re: Creative Cloud Suite for Teams and Single-App license shared on one account
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

1st, it says 24/7 but chat support is NOT always available... and the link won't activate if chat isn't active

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

2nd, having different subscriptions on one computer requires a sign out-and-in process

-New account same computer https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1465499

I'm not 100% sure about this (I don't work for Adobe) but having multiple subscriptions on one account may not be possible

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Creative Cloud Suite for Teams and Single-App license shared on one account
            desktops68989499 Level 1

Hello John,

Thanks for your response - to clarify with the chat support option: the contact page gives me the option for chat, yet nothing is clickable - this was the case last week as well. No other options for support are available other than these forums it seems.

I don't have two different subscriptions on one computer, yet two different subscription types tied to one account. To clarify, our account has 2 'Creative Cloud Suite for teams' licenses - one of those licenses are bound to the account email address and the other uses a different internal email address (Both licenses used). The other subscription we just purchased under the account was for 'Photoshop CC single-app use (monthly plan)'. This is the license that cannot, or is currently not activated but needs to be. If this is not possible, the only option I can think of is removing the Suite for teams license from the account email and assign it to a different internal email - yet I'm not sure if that would be suitable/possible.

• 3. Re: Creative Cloud Suite for Teams and Single-App license shared on one account
              KanikaS Adobe Employee

HI Desktops68989499,

Both Creative cloud for teams and photoshop CC are different plans and there will be a conflict while using them .

In case you wish to keep both, kindly get the Photoshop cancelled and purchase it on a different ID .

Please use the link below to get in touch with support :

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

• 4. Re: Creative Cloud Suite for Teams and Single-App license shared on one account
                desktops68989499 Level 1

Kanikas,

Is it possible to assign both 'Creative Cloud for teams' licenses to alternate email accounts that differ from the main account email? If that's possible, then would the combination of having two different plans work?

In either case, there should really be some sort of logic built in to prevent and conflicts like this from happening. Or, alternatively, have the ability to delegate the different plan license to another email address for use.

Please let me know if there is any possible workaround, else we'll have to cancel the Photoshop CC single-app license and get the refund before 14 days.

Thanks.