7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2016 5:56 AM by Jeffrey_Smith

    Looking for a term reg. booklet


      Hi guys,


      When you create something as a booklet, and it's a lot of pages, you want to move the inside margins deeper and deeper towards the center of the page as you get further into your booklet, because otherwise it will be hard to see the content at the inside margins if you don't.


      What is this "term" called? This thing, I think you can make InDesign calculate for you when you create a booklet