• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My eReader and Adobie de

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I belong to KOBO  I have installed everything I am supposed to.  When I go to download my books to my eReader I get this message....Unable to download   Error getting License Server Communication Problem  E-lic Already fulfilled by- Another-User.  I have written KOBO and called them and they are of no help.  I am using windows 10.  I have installed Adobie DE , Authorized my computer.  I have been trying for over a week to get things right.  Now I am at a total lost....HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you both Devices (reader and PC) authorize with the same ID?
If yes can you open the eBook on your PC successfully?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help....I want the book on my reader...My pc will not fit in my purse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But the eBook work under your PC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry It just is not working..I have gotten hold of Kobo and they were no help either.  I have even tried on my mac.  So very disappointed.

Thank-you for trying to help,

Kathy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try gladly to help but i can not right help if i not right know what work and if not.

You have download the ebook and open it in Digital Edition. Can you right open the file under Digital Edition or get the sam error? Or get you the error first when move the file to the reader and try to open in under the reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nanaky:

The book now appears in my library.  Also on my reader.  How ever I still can not open it.  I now get this message Protected by Digital Rights Management.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2016 Jul 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kathye44829364 schrieb:

Hello Nanaky:

The book now appears in my library. Also on my reader. How ever I still can not open it. I now get this message Protected by Digital Rights Management.

Your Reader and your Digital Edition authorize with the same adobe id?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for not replying.  I am new to this sight and do not know the protical.  The vendor has refunded my purchase and I guess I will never read e books again,  It seems no wants to take responsiablity for this problem.  I have just given up and very upset that I will no longer going o be responsible for his problem.  Very sad,  I want to thank every one for trying to help.  Kat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2016 Jul 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've had a similar problem with my KOKO Aura and many times over the last few years. I've been able to resolve it (with much frustration and lots of wasted time) by reset my Kobo to factory settings and erasing the authorization and then reauthorizing (both the ADE and the Kobo). Sometimes it's quick and other times it's hours of wasted time -- just like last night and this morning. Nothing is working now.Help!!!! I was on the phone with ADE for more than 1 hour. They say that everything seems to be ok at their end. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2016 Jul 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again I want to thank you all for trying to help.  I have just given up.  Will buy the books from another place and download them to my ipad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines