2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2016 12:55 PM by Kelleh

Video Quality Low on Export (Color/Audio)

Kelleh

Hello,

I'm trying to export an animation created in Adobe Animate and am having issues with the quality no matter what I save it as. Even when previewing the animation using Control > Test, the colors are muted and the audio quality echoes badly. The animation plays perfectly in the program itself otherwise. I tried looking for audio or color settings that could effect this, but am unsure if there are any. Any help is much appreciated!

• 1. Re: Video Quality Low on Export (Color/Audio)
          Colin Holgate MVP & Adobe Community Professional

If the goal is to have a perfect quality video version of an animation, do these things:

Set all bitmaps in the library to be Lossless, and Allow Smoothing.

In publishing settings change the stream and event audio to be RAW, 16 bit stereo, 44.1 KHz. Make sure all of the sounds in the library use those publishing settings, and are not set to lower quality.

In frame 1 of the timeline, put this line:

stage.quality = "best";

You should now be able to File/Export/Export Video... and get a perfect frame rate perfect quality video file.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Video Quality Low on Export (Color/Audio)
            Kelleh Level 1

Thanks for the reply. I added the "best"line to the timeline and that fixed the color issue perfectly. The audio is still turning out poorly, but now that the animation itself looks good I'm just going to use another program to layer the audio. Thanks again for the help!