4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2016 7:28 PM by AkBite Branched from an earlier discussion.

Problem with My Payment on Stock Images

AkBite

Hi. I was wondering if this got resolved. I just signed up and updated my payment.

Error 

There is a problem with your payment. Please try again later or contact Adobe tech support.

Is there a fix? I need to buy 2 videos to finish a project...

• 1. Re: Problem with My Payment on Stock Images
          EvilBugQueen1 Adobe Employee

Hi Kip,

Can you explain the issue a little more? What steps gave you this error?

EBQ

• 2. Re: Problem with My Payment on Stock Images
            AkBite Level 1

Heya. Well I was just with a client she picked her stuff and I desided to see if I could use stock past a month. so, I signed up for subscription. We put her credit card on there to buy the 3 videos. + But was only able to buy 1 video. Then got locked out with error. I haven't download the video yet because I just got home. Maybe that is it. Oh It would be great if we could put more than on item in the cart... Clients might like that better.. 

Error 

There is a problem with your payment. Please try again later or contact Adobe tech support.

I updated my card info with mine. I have been trying to purchase 2 more videos. Now looking for a solution online.

Kip

• 3. Re: Problem with My Payment on Stock Images
              EvilBugQueen1 Adobe Employee

Hi Kip,

The cart has come up many times. I'll be sure to pass it on to product management.

I think I know what is happening. Instead of clicking on the little cart icon in the image thumbnail, can you click on the center of the thumbnail to open details for the video. There will be a license and save option there and you'll be able to purchase the video from details. We are aware of the issue with purchasing from the thumbnail and are hoping to have a fix for this soon.

Please let me know if this workaround does not work for you.

EBQ

• 4. Re: Problem with My Payment on Stock Images
                AkBite Level 1

Yep that is it. Thanks. Have a great day.. Love Adobe...