I updated my LR CC to the June 2016 version and my pre-installed VSCO Keys just stopped working.
The VSCO Keys icon that usually shows on the menu bar went missing and ESC key doesn't function to activate the program at all.
1. Removed & reinstalled the Plug-in into Lightroom
2. Restarting Lightroom/ Computer
3. Allowed app control for VSCO Keys under System Preference > Security & Privacy > Privacy
Anyone encounter the similar issues? Any solution?
As you're probably aware, VSCO keys is not an Adobe product, so you'd have to go back to the original supplier. However, VSCO Keys was discontinued in August 2015, and turned over as open-source software to the user community at large over at Github.
It's no surprise that it would stop working after an update. You can report your experience and collaborate with users and developers who may (or may not) be working on updates, at Github on this page:
I hope this helps.
Thanks for the pointer @mhoffman2001.
Found my solution there.
Lots were finding issues with VSCO keys on El Capitan.
I got it to work on El Cap again by
1. Removing Keys from Accessibility in Security
2. Remove VSCO Keys from Lightroom Plug In manager
3. Adding both back
Realising my previous self trouble shoot lack the step of removing Keys from Accessibility.
Must have been buggy.