• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player for smart phone

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many Smart phones like mine for instants the Note5 that are not capable to download the flash player. This is do to the parent organization that has control over there phones such as mine. In this case Verizon. Why can't you embed flash player in your Adobe Air program. I have no problem downloading Adobe Air. Better yet use Chrome as your host. This way we that cannot down load Flashpoint Player can. There is always a way around everything that that stops you dead in your tracks. My personnel feeling about this is Verizon should not have the upper hand over a phone that is completely paid for by me making me the soul owner. My contract is clear, so it should be my call now to make.

Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe dropped support for Flash Player for Android several years ago.  The alternatives I'm aware of us to use a browser such as Puffin Web Browser - The fastest mobile browser with Flash support over cloud on iPad, iPhone and An... .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines