3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2016 8:40 PM by Brucgovn

CC app won't load

Felipe Candia

Hello it's been like a week and the app I need to download the programs is not loading. I reinstalled it manually but I still have the problem.I need a solution ASAP cause I need to use the programs!

• 1. Re: CC app won't load
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

When you ask a question you need to provide some basic information

-Forum quick start https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-5601

Mac or Windows, and EXACTLY which version of the operating system?

Recent Mac AND Windows operating systems have been known to cause "odd" problems

Are you using a computer Administrator account with full read/write permission?

Exactly which version of the program do you have that is causing problems?

What error message do you see?

• 2. Re: CC app won't load
            Felipe Candia Level 1

Hello I'm using Mac OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.5.I have only 1 account with full read/permission which is mine.All the programs are working fine like InDesign or Photoshop but I want to download Bridge but when I enter all my information to log in on the CC deskotp app it doest not load the icon is grey not black.I also tried doing the same with 2 different adobe accounts and still have the same problem the main screen never load. foto.png

• 3. Re: CC app won't load
              Brucgovn Adobe Community Professional

It is better to perform clean re-installation process.

Follow below steps :

Step 1)

Click on the Finder and look for the options listed next to Apple Icon located at the top left corner of the Desktop screen and click on "Go" menu button and select "Utilities" option.

(Applications>Utiliites)

Locate Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Application Manager folder under Utilities window and trash both folders.

Step 2)

Trash Adobe Creative Cloud folder from Applications as well.

Step 3)

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-ToFolder " option.

2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( Do not miss ~ symbol)

~/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and trash folders named AAMUpdater and OOBE.

Step 4)

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.

2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.

/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and trash folders named AAMUpdater ,Adobe Application Manager and OOBE.

Step 5)

Click on the below link and download & run Adobe Cleaner tool :

Select the option "Adobe Application Manager for Mac OS X 10.6" and then click on "Clean up Selected" .

http://download.macromedia.com/SupportTools/Cleaner/mac/AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.dmg

Step 6 )

1)Please click on Apple menu icon and select System Preferences, and then click Network.

2)Choose the network that is currently connected to internet that can be Ethernet or Airport(Wireless).

3)Then click on Advanced button and click Proxies Tab.

4)Under 'Select a Proxy server to Configure' Uncheck all the proxy check boxes, then uncheck 'Use Passive FTP Mode (PASV)'.

5)Then click on Apply Now button.

Step 7)

Click on the below link and download Creative Cloud setup file and use the same to install the Creative Cloud Desktop application.

https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/KCCC/1/osx10/CreativeCloudInstaller.dmg