I go into my libraries and i cant download these purchased images. I have tried several web browsers and nothing.
To download stock images directly to your computer,
1. Go to the Adobe Stock home page.
2. Log in with your Adobe ID.
3. Click the down arrow next to your name and choose License History.
4. Find your image and click the ID# to go to the image page
5. On the image page, under Standard License, you can click the down arrow next to "Save to XXXX"
6. Look on the right, under "Device," and choose "Download."
This will save to your computer. Screen shots follow (with red numbered steps listed) for clarity.
NOTE: If you have licensing trouble or get errors, this is a known issue and the workaround is to clear you cookies and cache in the browser.