Its working at our end.
Can you please try another browser ?
I have tried it in Chrome V49.0.2623.112 m and IE 8. Both are returning the same error.
I suspect something at your end might be blocking the download.
Please use below links to download the installer directly.
Windows 64 bit:
Windows 32 bit:
Excellent. Thank you.
How about a link for coldfusion builder?
Here we go:
CF Builder 2016 Win 64 bit:
CF Builder 2016 Linux 64 bit:
I am having troubles opening those links
I need links to coldfusion server and CF builder 2016 for linux 64bit (ubunutu)
Here are the links:
ColdFusion 2016 server:
ColdFusion Builder 2016:
Right click on the installer->Select option->"Save link as".
I do have the same issue as the author.
I also can not open the FTP Links provided since they ask for FTP Access Username and Password.
However my Adobe ID or Forum ID are not accepted...
I need Adobe Cold Fusion Builder 2016 for Linux 64 Bit.
I find I can't use the direct ftp links offered, either. But rather than rely on those, I would propose a possible different solution for those complaining that their downloads (using the regular web interface) were not working.
Did you try using another browser? or using the incognito or private window features most browsers offer? With those, when you visit a site, no cookies are sent from your browser to the site, and I have found that to often fix odd problems like you are describing (and I'l add that I have downloaded various versions of CF and CFBuilder in recent days and weeks, without any problem).
Chrome and Firefox with and without incognito mode both negative :/
Marcus, sorry to hear your troubles, man. Sometimes life gives you lemons. But let's keep trying.
1) First, I just went through the process and was able to download the 32-bit English CF2016 installer, so it does work, and whatever is happening it seems rather unique. (To the others who reported here having similar problems. let's hear if the incognito/private window option helped you. I have seen it help others.)
2) But I'll share that once I did have the download going, I could get the link for that:
3) Now, about that URL, I suspect it will not "just work" if someone reading this tries it. But perhaps it WOULD work if one does login to the Adobe site first (using the icons i the top right of the page). I'm sure Adobe prefers instead that people fill out those questions before seeing it, but given Marcus's challenge, I wanted to offer it (And at least having to be logged in means it can't be used by "just anyone".)
4) and perhaps Adobe will come along again with other links one can use even without logging in
5) Until then, and if the above doesn't work I will point out two other possibilities. First, on the page that appears AFTER the download begins (https://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/download-trial/get-started.html), they offer links to the express edition (that's a non-installer version that's not meant for production use, so it may not suit you), and the 32-bit one is at http://www.adobe.com/go/trycoldfusionexpwin32/ .
Finally, there is the http://www.cfmlrepo.com/ web site, created by community members and holding old installers (going all the way back to CF 1.5), and there are CF2016 ones there, including 32-bit Windows ones. Just be careful as there are ones for CFBuilder as all, so be sure to choose the right one. One other gotchas is that the CF2016 installers are from mid-2016, so not the "refreshed one" offered in Dec 2016. But again, if you're desperate, it's better than nothing. In fact, I'll save you digging down into that site to find the URL for the 32-bit win installer. It's:
Let us know if anything above helps. (I don't work for Adobe, so am just one user trying to help another.)