• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe muse trial page (not working)

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2016 Jul 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I'm trying to download the trial for muse, but it's not working. Do one anyknow about this issue?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2016 Jul 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Not working' can mean a lot of things. At what stage is it getting stuck and is there any error messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2016 Jul 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I have the same problem. When I go to the download page, https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/muse, nothing but a white screen with the adobe website footer comes up. I tried different browsers and restarting my computer, so I believe the root of the problem is the website. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2016 Jul 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try a different web browser.  It is likely your security settings, add-ons, toolbars which you have installed which is preventing you from initiating the download.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you kidding, it took you like month to reply! Already figure it out and I already tried that solution and did not worked!

I download the cc app and download muse (that worked)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines