2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2016 3:43 AM by Just Shoot Me

How do I open Lightroom 6?

glennphoto

I upgraded my Creative Cloud to Lightroom 6. When I try to open Lightroom I get a Lightroom Catalogue Window that I can't get out of. How can I start Lightroom without this catalogue window opening?/

• 1. Re: How do I open Lightroom 6?
          bramnani Level 1

Hi,

Is it the dialog where you are asked to create a new catalog or choose a different catalog?

If yes, you can start by creating a new catalog in any suitable location on your drive (default is Pictures folder)

In case it is some other dialog, can you please give more details about the dialog (post a snapshot?)

• 2. Re: How do I open Lightroom 6?
            Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

glennphoto wrote:

I upgraded my Creative Cloud to Lightroom 6. When I try to open Lightroom I get a Lightroom Catalogue Window that I can't get out of. How can I start Lightroom without this catalogue window opening?/

Not sure what you mean by "I upgraded my creative cloud to Lightroom 6".

LR 6 is the stand alone version of LR CC 2015.

Have you ever used LR before?

Do you have a LR catalog from a previous version of LR like LR 4 or LR 5?

Please post a screen shot of the window that comes up when you open LR.