• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website loads and then crashes

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem only happens with one particular website however it is infuriating, particularly when looking to buy presents.

When accessing the asos webpage (www.asos.com) it loads, however, when I go further into the website and click on another page it goes blank or has small writing in the top right corner saying quick view loading or it has a small circle.

I have reformatted the computer as well as have taken it to Apple to make sure it isn't a virus, and this has been confirmed.

Any suggestions on what to do?

Occurs in both Safari and Google Chrome, the latest versions. Also have the latest flash player downloaded - v22. I am using a macbook air if that helps.

If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not seeing much in the way of Flash content on their pages.  If they're using Flash, it's probably just for embedded analytics.

Is there a specific reason that you think this is a Flash Player issue?  I poked around on their site (MacOS 10.11.5 here), and I'm unable to reproduce the problem you're describing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines