• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Connect Server Failing to validate

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently we have a 400 license server that currently will not start Adobe Connect Service (adobe connect 9.5, on Windows Server 2008 R2) and the Adobe Connect Telephony Service. Each service I start, but after a short time, it stops the service abruptly.

I checked the debug logs, which come back with http-80-2 (ERROR) Error validating csrf token. com.macromedia.airspeed.StatusException$InternalError.

I additionally checked, the access log, whcih I get Internal error '[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver] SSL  handshake failed: sun.security.validator.validatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed' occurred."

Any advice to possible bring this back online?

TOPICS
Desktop application

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the url of your installation? it's available on Internet?

If you use SSL i think the issue could be related to a due certificate.

Bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The server is sitting in a closed environment, so I cannot put the URL out there.

Just thinking, do you believe that Encrypting the SQL database might lead to some issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sute, i've never did it, but the log seems to indcate that a certificate used is not valid.

Bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like it, however I am unsure. I am leaning towards the Database. I have Adobe Connect Support, so maybe they should be able to lend a hand?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd make a try with the support, maybe it's a DB related issue but i think anyway they can help you in gathering more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, aveggiani47deck did you had a chance to solve the problem? I'm facing the same problem on my on premise installations.

Your help will be appreciated.

Best,

Bora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines