• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

? ADE 1.7 on Windows PC and Overdrive on Android Phone won't share library books. Both registered to same e-mail account. How do I solve this?

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new Samsung phone and had to download Overdrive onto it.  Previously, working with Adobe Digital Editions 1.7 on my Windows PC and Overdrive on my phone I could read the same library book.  Now, even though both are registered to the same e-mail account and activated, they won't share the same library book.  I don't want to download Adobe Digital to my phone as it doesn't link with the library and won't allow me to return books from my phone.  Overdrive, I believe, is the only app that does allow this.  How do I get them to link so I can read the same library book both on my KOBO (transfer from my PC) and my Android phone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you has used the same Adobe ID on all devices its should work. Have you check if you can open the file in your Windos PC before you in Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines