2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2016 7:27 AM by venu086

How to make camera movement like this one ?

venu086

Hi ,

Learning  After Effects for a while and came to see this (in the link below) awesome 3D Camera moves or dont know how it has been done.

https://www.fiverr.com/videopromo1/create-this-cool-impresive-typograph-white-intro-video- in-hd-1080p-in-a-short-time?co… 

Can you teach me how to make one like that.

Thanks ,

• 1. Re: How to make camera movement like this one ?
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Check the type 3D animation presets in the Effects Presets panel.

Type Animating Camera in the Search Help field at the top right corner of AE and check out the community resources.

Animating a camera by hand takes a lot of experience. Use the Community resources and practice.

Animating 3D text moves is made easier with per-character 3D. Again, check out the community resources and use the Search Help field in AE. Unless you spend time gaining an understanding of the UI and animation basics a simple step by step in this forum won't be of much help.

BTW - That guy advertising a text animation for $5 on Fliver is one of the reasons that it's so hard to make a living doing motion graphics. I just gave you about $5 in my time.

• 2. Re: How to make camera movement like this one ?
            venu086 Level 1

Thanks for the reply, Rick Gerard

How the freezing of layer is done when moving the camera, do you have any tut links for that, and am searching for animating cameras  but still i cannot get the one i have been looking for.