12 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2018 9:39 AM by twaritar3263062

Adobe Stock Team account question

djrdavid

So I've been an istockphoto user for many years and was attracted to Adobe Stock's great collection of imagery and art.

I called Adobe and talked to an older gentleman who struggled with what he was even talking about or selling. I was very patient with him and finally went through and "purchased" what he was selling - a TEAM account to Adobe Stock. His exact words and selling was that "anyone on your team can log in and use your team account - all they need is an Adobe ID". Great. So I'm in, right?

Days go by and, for the life of me I can't figure out why my team can't login to our TEAM account. So countless phone calls to Adobe and getting a different answer from support from every person I talked to, from "just give your login to your team and you can all use that", to "Oh - you have to have a seat on Adobe Cloud to assign a person to be a user on your Adobe Stock team account", to "oh, you didn't purchase the right kind of Adobe Stock TEAM account - you only have 1 user on your team account". HUH??? What makes a T E A M account an only 1-user account?

Again - Never the same answer twice and countless phone calls to Adobe sales and support (different calls and transferring to explain the whole story again and again)

CAN ANYONE REALLY TELL ME THE SECRET TO GETTING A TEAM ACCOUNT TO WORK SO MY TEAM CAN ACCESS ADOBE STOCK???????