2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 12, 2016 3:26 AM by Beverley Gray

Adobe Stock Team account question

djrdavid

So I've been an istockphoto user for many years and was attracted to Adobe Stock's great collection of imagery and art.

I called Adobe and talked to an older gentleman who struggled with what he was even talking about or selling. I was very patient with him and finally went through and "purchased" what he was selling - a TEAM account to Adobe Stock. His exact words and selling was that "anyone on your team can log in and use your team account - all they need is an Adobe ID". Great. So I'm in, right?

Days go by and, for the life of me I can't figure out why my team can't login to our TEAM account. So countless phone calls to Adobe and getting a different answer from support from every person I talked to, from "just give your login to your team and you can all use that", to "Oh - you have to have a seat on Adobe Cloud to assign a person to be a user on your Adobe Stock team account", to "oh, you didn't purchase the right kind of Adobe Stock TEAM account - you only have 1 user on your team account". HUH??? What makes a T E A M account an only 1-user account?

Again - Never the same answer twice and countless phone calls to Adobe sales and support (different calls and transferring to explain the whole story again and again)

CAN ANYONE REALLY TELL ME THE SECRET TO GETTING A TEAM ACCOUNT TO WORK SO MY TEAM CAN ACCESS ADOBE STOCK???????

• 1. Re: Adobe Stock Team account question
          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

In Using Adobe Stock

It has been mentioned that :"With Adobe Stock pooled image licenses for teams, license subscrpitions that admins purchase automatically become available to all team members. The team members can check the available number of images in the pool on the Adobe Stock website. Once licensed by a team member, an image can be downloaded by up to 10 members of the team without licensing it again. Users can see, in their license history, all images licensed by the team. Images that have been licensed by a team member are marked with a 'Licensed' badge, which can be seen in the web portal search results as well as in the Creative Cloud Library panel."

The procedure is described in NEW Adobe Stock features for Creative Cloud for teams | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe 

Please go through, in case the issue still persists, please feel free a private message to me. I can always follow up.

Regards

Rajashree

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Adobe Stock Team account question
            Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

In addition to what Rajashree has said, each Creative Cloud for teams member can use images from one shared Stock subscription.

If you only have 1 seat of CCT then only that person can license the images.

Thanks

Bev

1 person found this helpful