• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling an Adobe ID?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to cancel an old Adobe ID (i.e. an Eddress I no longer have) and I still get "E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER".

I have had a couple of lengthy chats but - in the end - I was told they're Help Desk and I need technical assistance.

Since I can't remember the password for the old ID I can't "join" the two. I go to the "join" page, enter the NEW ID and when I select JOIN I get a message that the following IDs were joined and it only list the NEW one.

Is there someone in the tech division who can either:

1) Set a temporary password for my account and E me so I can go into the old account and reset it? There does not appear to be a "forgot password" link.

2) Simply delete the old account/Adobe ID.

I've gone through quite a few discussions and would really simple like a solution for 1) or 2)!

Thank You! Xie Xie! Mahalo Nui Loa! Spacibo! Merci Beaucoup! Danké! Arigato! Muchas Gracias! Grazie! Takk! Salamat Po! ขอบคุณ! Ko Mo Wah! Obrigado! Σασ Ευχαριστουμε! Tak! 謝謝!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?