2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2016 8:04 AM by chriss33755824

Develop Module question

chriss33755824

Hello.  I recently started using Lightroom CC 2015 and really like having the individual White and Black adjustment sliders in the develop module.  When I revisit old images, I do not get the individual White and Black sliders, but rather the old Fill Light and Black sliders which doesn't allow me to clip the white.  Is there a way to update my old files that were imported in Lightroom3 so that I see the same sliders as my new imports? 

Thanks,

Chris

• 1. Re: Develop Module question
          Bob Somrak Level 5

Click the lightning bolt in the histogram to update to the new PROCESS VERSION.  Be aware that your image may change quite a bit when converting from and old to new Process Version.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 8.42.40 AM.png

• 2. Re: Develop Module question
            chriss33755824 Level 1

Thanks for the quick response!  I also noticed that this only seems to be happening when I logged in to the creative cloud on my home computer for the first time the other day.  My work computer (which has been on the CC for a while now) does not give me the lightning bolt, but maybe that's because I am seeing the most current process version? (the white and black sliders are showing here)  I see under settings "Update to Current Process (2012)", but I am not able to select it here at work.  Again, it could be because these images are already updated to current process.  I will check this on my home computer to see if it solves the problem.  thanks.