• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exit Code 147 for Adobe Premier Pro CC (2015.3)

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fellow Adobe users, I encountered the below mentioned error while trying to install Adobe Premier Pro CC (2015.3) on Windows 10.

The Summary is as follows :

Exit Code: 147

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 147) executing in command 'CopyFileCommand' for package: 'AdobeFontsRequired_x64-mul', version:1.0.0.1

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeFontsRequired_x64-mul Version: 1.0.0.1). Error code: '147'

WARN: Unable to copy file from "C:\adobeTemp\ETRC3EC.tmp\1\P2\AdobeVersioned\FontsFolder\AdobeArabic-Regular.otf" to "C:\Windows\Fonts\AdobeArabic-Regular.otf" Error 1224 The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any way to solve this? Please help !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Hi Bryantheguy,

After reading the log provided above, it seems that this issue is related to a particular font or permissions in Adobe temp folder.

Try correcting the permissions on Adobe Temp folder, kinldy see steps mentioned here: Re: Adobe Illustrator Not Updating. ERROR CODE: 146 .

After this, please try removing the font mentioned in the log or move that to a different location and retry the installation.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bryantheguy,

After reading the log provided above, it seems that this issue is related to a particular font or permissions in Adobe temp folder.

Try correcting the permissions on Adobe Temp folder, kinldy see steps mentioned here: Re: Adobe Illustrator Not Updating. ERROR CODE: 146 .

After this, please try removing the font mentioned in the log or move that to a different location and retry the installation.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 147

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 147) executing in command 'CopyFileCommand' for package: 'AdobeFontsRequired_x64-mul', version:1.0.0.1

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeFontsRequired_x64-mul Version: 1.0.0.1). Error code: '147'

WARN: Unable to copy file from "C:\adobeTemp\ETRCA94.tmp\1\P2\AdobeVersioned\FontsFolder\MinionPro-Regular.otf" to "C:\Windows\Fonts\MinionPro-Regular.otf" Error 87 The parameter is incorrect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have this problem since last week and I try all your solutions but still the same issue... Please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 02, 2016 Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue isn't with permissions. I think it's a bug in Premiere Pro that can't handle certain fonts already installed from earlier versions or other Adobe software. And, fortunately, it seems to be caused by only a few fonts.

Each time you get this error, read the text file, and remove that font from the Fonts folder. Rerun the install. If it fails again, remove that font. If you're lucky, it won't take too many times to fix it. I had to remove "just" four fonts before the install completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines