4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 12, 2016 8:32 AM by stéphaneb96800381

Lightroom - création panorama

stéphaneb96800381

J'avais fait une mise à jour par internet de lightroom mais mon système Mac n'est pas compatible.

J'ai fait une demande de mise à jour mais cela ne marchais toujours pas.

donc j'ai retélécharger lightroom avec mon lien d'origine; cela a marché.

Mais cette version ne me permettait pas d'assembler (fusionner) les panormamiques.

J'avais fait une demande de lien pour télécharger la bonne version.

Pouvez vous me redonner un lien pour charger une bonne version ?

mon système sur mac est OS X 10.8.5 (12F2560)

merci

• 2. Re: Lightroom - création panorama
          Bob Somrak Level 5

You need Lightroom 6 for the panorama feature which requires OS X 10.9 or above.  Lightroom 6.1 works on 10.8 but you will never be able to update it for bug fixes/camera updates.  Lightroom in now up to 6.6.

1 person found this helpful
          • 3. Re: Lightroom - création panorama
            stéphaneb96800381 Level 1

I succed in the past to upload to have the panorama possibility withe my lightroom 6 , one of you colleague send me the link

Le 12 juil. 2016 à 16:46, kglad <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

Lightroom - cration panorama

kglad marked Bob Somrak's reply on Lightroom - cration panorama as helpful. View the full reply

Marked as helpful:

You need Lightroom 6 for the panorama feature which requires OS X 10.9 or above.  Lightroom 6.1 works on 10.8 but you will never be able to update it for bug fixes/camera updates.  Lightroom in now up to 6.6.

Following Lightroom - cration panorama in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>

• 4. Re: Lightroom - création panorama
              stéphaneb96800381 Level 1

I succeed with my lightroom 6 to make panorama in the past, could I have a link to download it again for

my mac OS X 10.8.5

Le 12 juil. 2016 à 16:45, Bob Somrak <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

Lightroom - création panorama

created by Bob Somrak in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8872098#8872098 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8872098#8872098

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"       

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>